Hi. It’s been a while since I have been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award and I’m grateful to be nominated once again, by @hellamelblog this time around. It’s definitely a happy and proud moment for me each time. She is the fifth person, that I know of, to nominate me. Check out the wonderful 4 that came before. I am positive you will love their blog as I do. Thank you, Mel, for appreciating my efforts to bring forth sunshine to the blogging world. It’s a great affirmation for me to keep on keeping on. I love knowing I am a bringing happiness to someone’s day.
A Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by my own blogger peers for being a ray of sunshine and a positive motivator in the blog world. Each nominee is given 11 questions to answer to help others learn more about the featured blogger(s). It’s a great opportunity to learn about a blogger whose blog niche may not otherwise afford a more personal Q & A segue. I created my own subcategory aptly named Sunshine Blogger Award on my blog menu to feature my own. I’m very proud of it, you see. I then, in turn, nominate up to 10 people who I feel are also worth the recognition. I have met quite a number of blogger and all of them have been very supportive of others. It’s very hard to choose, but my new set of nominees are listed below.
Here are my questions prepared by Mel to help you get to know me just a little better:
If you had an opportunity to travel to the moon, would you go for it?
- I would love to say, Yes, but I will need more specifics. For example: Will my family be able to go with me? Because such a rare opportunity is better experienced with someone you love. How long will I be there for? Because I got responsibilities. What is my purpose going there? Because I’m sure it will be quite expensive to get me there, there has to be a purpose. What am I going to eat? Because, it has to be vegan friendly. haha. Will they have something to knock off my motion sickness? Because if there isn’t, I just won’t enjoy the trip, so why even go? Etc.
Do you like listening to rap or singing more and why?
- I prefer singing because I feel singing brings forth more emotions for me personally. I also love to sing along with the song. Plus, I can’t rap, like really no rap skills.
What are three things you can’t live without?
- Love, Water, Air (Sorry, this might not be the answer that others want to hear but I honestly thought about it and it’s 100% true)
Why did you start blogging?
- I’ve always loved writing, and reading, but felt I couldn’t find the right words to express myself more effectively. I write it, type it, scratch it, delete it, let go of it…. Then, I just decided to let go of the fear of the unknown and started my blog. Blogging is away for me to develop into the writer that I want to become. It’s a way for me to proactively learn by doing and learn by example from others.
What’s an animal people don’t usually keep as pets but you could see yourself having one as a pet?
- I love the grandiosity of tigers. In a perfect world, I would go for it. They just look so plush and cuddly.
What are your top three favorite flavors of ice cream?
- Vanilla, Taro, and Mango
Peanut butter or jelly first?
- Peanut butter, because it comes in a jar and my jelly comes in a squeeze bottle, so I don’t get jelly in the peanut butter jar.
Cereal or milk first?
- Cereal, and btw, I don’t like to mix my cereal and milk together. I also don’t eat cereal for breakfast like most people. I eat it as a snack.
Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?
- Yes. If we exist in our planet, why not others in other planets?
How often do you listen to music?
- Everyday, most of it in the car. I’m always driving somewhere, it seems. My gas expenditures is crazy! Funny thing is, I don’t really like driving.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- People making fun of others for pronouncing word(s) incorrectly. I was raised bilingual. I would rather have the person teach it to me correctly-shows character.
Here are my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Grand Fash Life: https://grandfashlife.com/about-gfl/
- LIfeJourney4two: https://lifejourney4two.com/about/about-us/
- Sarah Barkley: http://momwifewine.com/about-me/
- Our Carpe Diem: http://ourcarpediem.com/about-me/
- Chris Werner: https://www.chriswwerner.com/about/
- Sarah Brumley: https://lemonblessings.com/about/
- #Goals A guide for Living: https://goalsaguide.com/about-me/
- Frugal Fellow: https://www.thefrugalfellow.com/about/
Here are my random questions for my nominees?
- Does your blog have a niche? If so, why did you decide to pursue that niche?
- Does your given birth name have a story behind it? Do tell.
- How do you define the word retirement as it pertains to your life?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Who would you say is the most supportive of your blogging journey and why do you say so?
- Do you have a go-to dance move on the dance floor? Pray tell.
- If you were to peruse through the years of your school yearbooks, what would you tell your younger self?
- Do you have a teacher you absolutely loved having as a teacher? Who? – Give them a shout out now.
- What did you want to be when you were kid? Did it materialize for you?
- What would be your perfect vacation get-away?
- Do you believe organic is better and worth paying more for? Why?
- Name your favorite constellation? Why?
Thank you for reading my post. I am currently working towards my 3rd month blogging and have enjoyed my journey thus far. I hope to see the others post their own Q&A on their blog in the near future. Looking forward to learning more about them too. Take care.
P.S. Featured photo created with Canva.